Date of Last Revision: January 26, 2023
This Privacy Notice describes the practices of Emailtracer with respect to the collection, use and disclosure of information made available to us through your use of the Emailtracer website (the “Website”). This Privacy Notice is incorporated into the Terms of Service (the “Terms”), available at [URL].
This Privacy Notice does not apply to information collected or obtained by any third-party website that may be linked from the Website. Those websites may have privacy practices that differ from ours, and it is your responsibility to review them before you use the linked website.
- Personal Information. We do not collect any personal information from or about you. We do not require you to submit your name, email address, or other personally identifiable information in order to use the Website.
- Website Traffic Data. We may automatically collect certain information relevant to your visit to the Website, including IP addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamps, and related data.
- Location Information. At this time, we do not collect location information from mobile devices.
We or our service providers may also use "web beacons” and other commonly used information-gathering tools in connection with some website pages and HTML-formatted email messages. We use these tools for such purposes as compiling aggregate statistics about website usage and response rates.
User Behavior Tracking
We may track the pages and links our users visit within the Website, and the areas of pages users interact with, in order to determine what services, pages, content, and links are most popular.
We use the information we collect to improve the Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including to:
- Monitor usage trends and patterns
- Improve the design and content of the Website
- Improve the search process and results
Do Not Track Notice
Many web browsers give you the option to send a “Do Not Track” signal to the websites you visit, indicating that you do not wish to be tracked. At this time, the Website does not specifically respond to “Do Not Track” signals.
Links To Third Party Sites
The Website links to third party websites or content on third-party websites. We do not have control over the content of these third-party websites, and they may have privacy policies that differ from ours. We bear no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Changes to this Policy
We reserve the right to modify this Privacy Notice. If at any time in the future we plan to use your personal information in a way that differs from this Privacy Notice, we will revise this Privacy Notice as appropriate. In the event of a change to our Privacy Notice, post a notice on the Website. Your continued use of the Website following our notice of changes to this Privacy Notice constitutes your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Notice, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.